Saturday 10 July 2010

Tacitamente Pure - English Translation

This is the translation of 'Tacitamente Pure'. (Click on signifier 7 above and download the multi-voice Italian original version).

The English translation loses quite a lot of alliterations so I would advise to use it as a guide. The sound version apart from the intensity of the feeling delivered with chrystal clear accuracy, is also exploring and recreate the intersections and overlapping of voices in someone's mind at the moment of writing.


TACITAMENTE PURE

TACITLY PURE

I believe I have never desired the skin of a woman

on my skin

as much as I desire yours on mine.

In complete abandon,

while death is leaning out of my face,

lighting up my eyes

with even more intense life.

You.

Intense absence,

drawing down with words

an awaiting that’s already eternal.

You're moving one step away

for every step I take

and letting your fears

to fill the distance.

And every step, is a step less to take,

towards the last step.

Here!

Now it remains unfetchable

this visible gift

of an encounter about not to happen.

Forever postponed,

it assumes appearances tacitly pure.

Absorbed in them selves,

outlining their own profiles

while hiding their own imperfections.

Into the minimal movement of light

the transformations of your smile

in a melancholic pose

vanish,

revealing

in their confuse coming an going

the essence it self of your sculpted certainty.

So,

as you don’t let yourself

being absorbed by me

I absorb you,

just to make you disappear

into myself.


Dhyano

No comments:

Post a Comment