Wednesday 15 June 2011

MY YEAR BREAK (MYB)

Invest in my year break and you will see amazing things happening in your live!



I have raised £10 in the first day I start telling people that I have a dream. The concept is very simple. I am dreaming about taking one year break from work and do what I most like which involes volunteering for charities, helping people to set up social enterprises, traveling, running creativity-workshops, performing and marketing my art, without worring about paying rent bills, get money for food etc. I ask all people I know around the world if they would like to invest 1 quid or more (£1, $1 or €1) towards it, or if they've got an idea on how could I do. I will stop fundraising when I reach quote £25,000.



Put yourself in the position to invest £1 in me and see what will be the result. Just Click on ‘Donate’ and follow paypal instructions. Or email me and I will let you have my bank details.







Love Dhyano



No comments:

Post a Comment