Thursday 8 July 2010

Desires reviewed

I have been working on techniques for distracting the negative mind from thinking of what I don't want rather then what I do want.
1)Get a piece of paper divided into two vertically and list on the left hand side all things that you don't want categorised in Love, Sex, Money, Work and Social.
2)Write on the right column the correspondent positive. For example. Love wise: 'I don't want to be abandoned' is the negative and 'I want to go step by step with the woman I love and that loves me in a mutual understanding', is the positive.
3)Re-write only the positive onto a separate page and read it every time you find yourself thinking the negative.
A recurrent negative thinking is 'I am skint'. Everytime you find yourself thinking it, get to your diary and read what you have written as correspondent positive: I earn alwaysmore then what I need for my survival.

I have been working on this technique for 25 years and I haven't seen majour advances in my financial situation, do you know why?: there is no point to try to change the conscious mind if the subconcious is dragging you down. If the subconscious' rooted believe is that 'I don't deserve riches', you will never achieve 'I earn more then what I need'.
You will do anything possible in order to prove to yourself that that believe is true. You do this because of the identification with that 'You' who believes that you are not worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment